Saturday, June 13, 2009

New parts from Bits4Vits.com




I just ordered some new parts from the UK, I have strut spacers, transfer axle relocate brackets, rear pan hard rod relocate kit and a drive shaft (propshaft) spacer.




Strut Spacers - these items will allow me to use my coil spacers on the front with my OME lifted springs, I could not get the factory struts extended to reassemble with both spacers and lifted OME springs.




Front Transfer Case Kit, with the lifted springs and hopefully spacer kit I want to keep my CV joints working, this should be the fix I need.



Rear Pan Hard Rod - I have the XL7 lifted springs, may not need the coil spacers but do need to keep the geometry in line.




Drive Shaft Spacer, I have the one inch on order, this should keep me from pulling out a shaft while doing some extreme 4x4ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment